Last week Caiden got his first hair cut. Let me tell ya...it was an experience I will never forget! Caiden isn't a fan of being touched by strangers so I think he was totally freaked out. He started out in the airplane seat...then daddy held him....then I held him...and then he finished up in the cop car. We tried everything to get him happy and comfortable. The stylist had the patience of a saint! =) Yes, there was lots of wiggling and screaming but we made it through it and Caiden no longer looks like a shaggy dog!
Caiden flipping out...

Daddy trying to calm him down...

Mommy trying to help...
He finally calmed down when he got in the cop car...

I thought we made it through...

So wrong...

He's not happy but at least his hair looks better...

2 comments:
Aww... what a fun experience! He is adorable!! (But you knew that already ;))
I love it! I'm glad it all worked out. Amazing how much older they look after their first haircut!
Post a Comment