Life just seems like it's getting so much easier now that Caiden is mobile and understanding things more. When he sees me grab a diaper he drops whatever he is doing and starts to lay down for a diaper change. When he sees me grab my purse, he heads to the door. If I have his shoes in my hand, he sits down and plops his feet on me. Or if he's hungry he points and stands by his high chair. =) FINALLY....some communication!!! I've waited for this moment for so long! =) Now if I could only get him to talk I'd be a happy camper! ...But then again I said that once about wanting him to walk and once he figured that out I completely ate my words! I can't get him to stop running! I can only imagine getting him to stay quiet once those words start flowing! =) Oh the joys little ones bring! =)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Mommy Wow...I'm a BIG kid now!!!
As of lately, Caiden has been feeding himself and I'm just so proud of him! He no longer wants mommy or daddy to feed him anything anymore. He has to do it all on his own. And that also means he wants to do it with the REAL untensils...because he's too good for baby spoons. Everytime I give him a baby spoon he yells at me until he gets silver! =) I took a few videos of him eating spaghetti. I love how on the second video he problem solves and starts placing the pasta on his fork and then taking it to his mouth! Such a smartie pants!
Life just seems like it's getting so much easier now that Caiden is mobile and understanding things more. When he sees me grab a diaper he drops whatever he is doing and starts to lay down for a diaper change. When he sees me grab my purse, he heads to the door. If I have his shoes in my hand, he sits down and plops his feet on me. Or if he's hungry he points and stands by his high chair. =) FINALLY....some communication!!! I've waited for this moment for so long! =) Now if I could only get him to talk I'd be a happy camper! ...But then again I said that once about wanting him to walk and once he figured that out I completely ate my words! I can't get him to stop running! I can only imagine getting him to stay quiet once those words start flowing! =) Oh the joys little ones bring! =)
Life just seems like it's getting so much easier now that Caiden is mobile and understanding things more. When he sees me grab a diaper he drops whatever he is doing and starts to lay down for a diaper change. When he sees me grab my purse, he heads to the door. If I have his shoes in my hand, he sits down and plops his feet on me. Or if he's hungry he points and stands by his high chair. =) FINALLY....some communication!!! I've waited for this moment for so long! =) Now if I could only get him to talk I'd be a happy camper! ...But then again I said that once about wanting him to walk and once he figured that out I completely ate my words! I can't get him to stop running! I can only imagine getting him to stay quiet once those words start flowing! =) Oh the joys little ones bring! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome! He is so freakin' adorable. Hehe :)
Post a Comment