We had a blast this July 4th Weekend! We spent the weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC with one of my best friends and her family. Caiden made a new friend and loved being in the water all weekend! Here are TONS of pictures! =)
I got to take Caiden to the same beach I grew up going to...
Like Father...Like Son! They share an obsession with airplanes! =)
Hanging out in the kiddie pool

Enjoying the Lazy River
Happy Anniversary to us! =)

Kristen and I (one of my best friends for 15+ years!)

Caiden and Kristen's daugher, Clara! He fell in love with her!

The kids getting ready for the July 4th BBQ!

More hugs for his Clara

Kristen and I with our little ones!


Daddy entertaining us at Ripley's Aquarium with the horseshoe crab

I love this picture!

Amused by the sharks...

How cool is that?! The sharks and fish were swimming all around us!

We found a cool candy place at Broadway At The Beach!

I'm in heaven! =)

Ha...in his dreams!

Checking out the fish...

See...mama's happy...

Caiden's not! =(

Carousel Ride! (end of a busy day...in need of a nap!)

This is what happens when you take a sleepy child off the carousel!

The Meeker's and The Muskalla's
No comments:
Post a Comment