Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Changes Ahead!

Well, it's official! Chris is on terminal leave from the Army! After 8 1/2 years, he is moving on to bigger and better things! =)

He also graciously accepted a job working for DS2 as a Blackhawk maintainer in Watertown, NY. Basically, it's the same job he was doing before, just as a civilian this time. So, right now we are packing up and getting ready to make the journey to New York. We drive up on Monday to start house hunting and then the movers come to pack us up on the 9th of November. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST!!! At first, I wasn't too thrilled about living so far north, but I'm slowly coming around to the idea of trying something new! We will be completely out of our element, but hopefully we will adapt quickly. (I just pray I don't freeze to death! Watertown is known for their snow storms each year....so it should be interesting!)

Well, I just wanted to update everyone on our situation! Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks. Our love to you all!

No comments: