Unfortunately the printer wasn't working at the doctor's office so they couldn't print off any good pictures. But, I did bring my own camera and managed to get one decent picture of the baby. He/She was wiggling around so much it was almost impossible to make out any part of the body, so I have no idea what's what, but see for yourself! =) His/Her head is to the right, but not sure what anything else is! =) But, let's face it, once you've seen one baby ultrasound, you've seen them all! =)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Baby Muskalla #2!
I had an ultrasound done today on the new baby! Everything is going well but during all the chaos of Caiden wrecking the room and trying to make a break for it every chance he could, I forgot to ask my due date. So no news on that to share. I'll ask next time. Having a toddler around and being pregnant sure make things interesting. I can barely pay attention to anything the doc or nurses tell me b/c I'm constantly focused on Caiden! =) Fun stuff! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! Bummer that you couldn't get a printout! When do you find out the gender?
Post a Comment