Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now that I'm 2....look what I can do!!!


Here's what I am up to now days!!

* I am now 35 inches tall and I weigh 31 pounds!

* I know all my colors and like to tell my mommy and daddy all about them all day long! =) My favorite colors are purple, blue, and green!

*I love art and crafts. My favorite things are playing with play-doh, water painting, and coloring. I can draw circles now too and I turn them into turtles! =)

*I LOVE LOVE LOVE turtles and trains! =) I have a Thomas train in my hand at all times and make my mommy and daddy draw me turtles all day long! When we go into town I ask continuously to see the turtles until they give in and take me to a pet store to see my friend the turtle! =)

*My bed time friends are growing! Right now I sleep with a 2 ft. tall giraffe, a mommy panda bear, a baby panda bear, and a turtle named Squirt! I did have about 4 more bears in that group but my mommy made me down size since I could barely fit in my bed with all my friends!

*My favorite shows are Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and Little Einsteins.

*When I take a car trip, I like to spot all the semi trucks that pass and tell my mommy and daddy what colors they are. I do it the whole way to and from our destination. I also am the King of school bus spotting! I can see one coming a mile down the road and I make sure my parents don't miss any that pass by! I'm starting to get really good at listening for motor cycles too!

*My parents are always asking me questions and I love to answer them. If they ask me if I want a yogurt and I say "yeah, okay!" they laugh at me. When they ask me if I want to go to bed and I say "no tanks!" they laugh at me again. I don't know what's so funny!?!

*I love hanging out with my friends! I go to gymnastics once a week, play group once a week, and usually have all kinds of activities to go to on the other days. I greet everyone by saying "hi kids!" and "bye kids!" My best friend is a girl named Kiera! I like hanging out with her and giving her hugs. We do a lot of lunch dates and she said I was her best friend!

*When my mommy and daddy are about to yell at me for doing something naughty, I like to stop and make them laugh by giving them a hug real fast or blowing on their face. Then I make sure they are happy by staying right in front of their faces until they are "happy". This usually gets me out of time out and we move on like nothing happened! I'm slick like that! =) I don't think they are on to me yet, so I may use this for awhile longer to get out of trouble!

No comments: