Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bubby Turns THREE!!!



Hard to believe Caiden is THREE already. This year we threw him a bowling birthday bash since he loves bowling so much. We had kids from 6 months to 5 years old there and they all had a BLAST!

Our happy little family!
CARS cupcakes by MOMMY. They turned out so well.
(I made the toppers out of stickers and card stock and toothpicks)
It's only expected to have 2 balls get stuck at the end of
one bowling lane when you bowl with kids! =)
Daddy helping C bowl
Hanging Out!
THE BIRTHDAY BOY!
Evan bowling
Jasmine putting her own twist on it
A VERY HANDSOME spectator...
Doing it the easy way...
Brendon giving it a go =)
Lila with help from mommy
Raymond...this kid was AWESOME! =)
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...but daddy will
mimic me if I do! =)
FOOD!
Blowing out the candles!
CHEESE!
Caleb showing us how to eat a cupcake the proper way. =)
Tory looking all studly
Caleigh makes it look so good! =)
THIS IS HOW IT IS REALLY DONE!!!
Present time! YAY!



No comments: