
Our Christmas was a VERY SPECIAL Christmas this year! It was our first as a family and it meant so much to Chris and I.
Caiden gave us an early Christmas gift this year. He decided to start WALKING on Christmas Eve!!! Last week he started to take a few steps on his own but I had no idea he'd start walking so quickly after. I guess something just came over him last night and he just started going EVERYWHERE. He can go all the way down our hallway and across the living room before he collapses. He's just such a big boy! So, needless to say, we are incredibly proud of our little man!
Well, this morning we got up to open all of the presents and took tons of pictures along the way. So there will be many on here! A special "THANK YOU" to all of the friends and family that sent us so many goodies! We really do appreciate it and Caiden does too! We were going to keep it simple since Caiden is less than a year old but ended up having presents that were PACKED under our tree! Caiden walked away a winner and I'm sure he appreciates all the new treats he has to play with!!!
Caiden is OBSESSED with our house phone and cell phones. (He actually just broke my cell phone so Chris got me a new one for Christmas.) Well, I decided to get Caiden a little cell phone of his own for Christmas. He seemed to like it at first and enjoyed all the sounds it made.
But that was short lived. After a few minutes he got up and walked over to our lamp table and took the house phone off the charger. It was pretty funny...I guess he knows the difference!!! =)
It was such a beautiful day out on Christmas day that we decided to take Caiden out to the park. He had so much fun! He got to swing and go on the slide with mommy and daddy for the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment