2008 was an amazing year for our family! We started out the year anticipating the birth of our son and spent the rest of the year watching him sit up, stand, walk, eat, laugh, smile and so much more. Our family was incredibly blessed this year and I'm so thankful for every minute we have spent together! =) But even though 2008 was such a great year, I cannot wait for 2009!!!
There's so much going on next year....not necessarily with myself...but definitely with Chris....
January ~ Chris will be switching shifts and working from 4pm-1am...family dinners will be gone and I'll have to go to sleep alone. (SNIFF!) But that's only because I start another semester of school and he will start watching Caiden in the mornings while I am gone.
March ~ My little man will celebrate his 1st birthday! What a BIG event!!!
April ~ Chris starts working on his private pilots license during this month. SCARY!!!!
May ~ FAMILY VACAY...keeping it simple and going to DC for a week.
July ~ Chris and I will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! Seems like it should be a lot more...
August ~ I will start a new school...Old Dominion University. I've been so busy the past few years making up classes at the local community college...classes that I've already taken in which I lost in the move from FL to VA. So I finally get to start a real degree program for my teaching degree, which is a big deal for me! It's about time!!!
Also...after busting his butt for many years by trying to manage his time with work, school, and family....Chris will finish his last class and have a BA in Aeronautics! What an accomplishment!!!
November ~ This month we go through a HUGE change! After spending 8 1/2 years in the ARMY, Chris will get getting out of the military for good! That means we will be civilians....SCARY!!! No commissary or free medical.....how will I live!? =) We have no idea where we will be living or what occupation Chris will be working in. It will be a fresh start for Chris. I can't wait to see what happens!
I know next year will be a great one! And since right now my world revolves around Caiden, what I look forward in most is watching him get even bigger! He's done so much this year that I know next year he'll blow me away again with all the new things he'll learn. The day he stops saying "DADA" and starts saying "MAMA" will make me incredibly happy!
Chris has a lot going on for him next year. So I will be doing my best in supporting him on this new journey he is about to indulge in. It should be an incredibly exciting year! Stay tuned to see how everything turns out....
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the list of happenings in 2009. What a year you have to look forward to! Maybe we can actually get together, too. :)
Post a Comment