Monday, June 7, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

Alright, I'm 28 weeks along so we figure it's okay to go on and announce the new baby's name. We decided on BRENDON JACOB MUSKALLA! As of now it's looking like I'm going to go on and schedule the c-section for August 30th. It's kind of odd that I can decide when to have this baby, but so be it! =) We shall see if all goes as planned. =)

3 comments:

Missy said...

OK! I like it! So what inspired the selection? Curious minds want to know!

Kristen said...

That's a cute name! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So no Katsuhiko Muskalla?! What a let down. I thought for sure you would go for that name.
Brendon Jacob is agood name,too. I love Jacob, I have always loved that name. What do you need for new baby? So I can get a little bit done before he gets here. No Way No Way. Your son is such a stinker. I love you all. Proud of Chris, too. When do you move or will you stay there? OXOXO